Old Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location in Zadar. Beds were good for hostels. Staff was friendly and helpful. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Only spent one night here but everything about it seemed great. Even staying in a private room was pretty cheap. There was a kitchen available on the reception floor and many bathrooms. The one staff member we met was super helpful and friendly. Easy to find if you enter through the main city gate. Would definitely stay here again ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel, excellent location. Very nice and helpful staff. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There are enough bathrooms for everyone and they are roomy and clean. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Great room size with air con and handy lockers. I would say that we felt it was lacking in a communal area that was big enough and inviting so that other hostel stayers could meet and socialize. Girls at reception are very helpful and great sense of humour. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Jo England
- “ Centrally located, very friendly staff. Highly recommended. ”
- 21 Apr 2013 Anonymous New Zealand