Old Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not enough bathrooms. Nice kitchen to use. Staff were welcoming. It is Dubrovnik, it is an expensive city! Better to stay just outside the city walls for cheaper and quieter accommodation. ”
- 07 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was really nice hostel :) Staffs are very kind and really nice location for every spot you will visit :D! AND FOR SURE this is value for money you paid :D ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ not always having hot water for taking a shower ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This is definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It's really clean, has a lot of great facilities and the staff are super friendly and helpful. I would absolutely recommend this hostel! ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Louise Australia
- “ Friendly staff. Helped me track down my backpack that was lost by my airline. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada