Old Town Munkenhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel has a good location within the old town. The common rooms are comfy, but kitchen and eating area weren't really clean. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Helpful staff, comfortable bed, no loud music. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Wifi didn't work at the room. Common room was next to my room so it wasn't easy to get sleep even when there wasn't any party. There was no lock at the dorm door, but there was free lockers on the room and 24h reception. Still feeling that almost anyone can just walk in. Lack of showers may be a problem at some time, but I left early and had no problems. But otherwise it was great. Perfect location. Clean. Nice. Friendly staff. Cheap! ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ There as a limited number of bathrooms and toilets. The shower spilled water and the floor was really wet. We could listen to the staff talking loudly from outside every morning. The room was really clean, bright and spacious. We missed plugs. ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Carolina Brazil