Old Town Munkenhof
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Helpful staff, comfortable bed, no loud music. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Wifi didn't work at the room. Common room was next to my room so it wasn't easy to get sleep even when there wasn't any party. There was no lock at the dorm door, but there was free lockers on the room and 24h reception. Still feeling that almost anyone can just walk in. Lack of showers may be a problem at some time, but I left early and had no problems. But otherwise it was great. Perfect location. Clean. Nice. Friendly staff. Cheap! ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ There as a limited number of bathrooms and toilets. The shower spilled water and the floor was really wet. We could listen to the staff talking loudly from outside every morning. The room was really clean, bright and spacious. We missed plugs. ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Carolina Brazil
- “ Private room was very good. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Basile France
- “ Awesome location, couldn't have been better. The room was very spacious and pretty. No complaints! ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I think this was the worst hostel where I have ever spent my vacation. Dirty, stinky rooms without windows. To enter your room, you have to cross another room, so you pay for a room with supposedly 4 beds, but in reality you are in a room with 12 beds, and since people sometimes have to leave and arrive, you will always be woken up. Stuff is not really helpful, except for one or two girls. There is only one shower for a full corridor, tehrefore sometimes you need to wait a lot for your turn. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Péter Hungary