Old Town Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ have stayed here several times and will again:) ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Croatia
- “ The receptionist was the best ever - absolutely professional and helpful. Ana went out of the way to make Zagreb easier for us! The rooms are spacious, comfortable and look good! ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous India
- “ very comfortable stay. everything perfect! ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Big room and share room. Kitchen has many equipment. The hostel is very comfortable. Reception doesn't work 24 hours, but you tell staff exactly arrival time , reception open. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ This hostel is located near the old city and the railwaystation. The lady who welcomed me was very friendly and made me feel at home instandly. I booked a single room, but I got a double for the same low price, it was clean and comfortable. The shower was common, but very clean, so was the toilet. Price/quality was perfect. I will come back here for sure! ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands