Old Town Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ With a day prior to my arrival I was informed by the bookmaker (which handled the reservation) that the apartment is not the one advertised on the hostel's page. Moreover, the lady on the phone offered another apartment which was not even in Hostel. The new apartment, was smaller and did not meet my requirements when I made the booking. I expected to get a similar apartment, however the bookmaker did not offered me one. So, I had to accept what she have offered. I feel that I was fooled. ”
- 28 Jul 2016 Sasa Romania
- “ It was a great experience of Zagreb, thanks to Old Zagreb hostel's staff, it's atmosphere and location. Special thanks to Ana. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 VERA Israel
- “ Really nice staff. Small place overall but a comfortable atmosphere. ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Brill location & the instructions to find it were short and perfectly worded. Comfortable bed, practical great sized kitchen and lounge area and last but most importantly the staff there Ana was a perfect host for my short stay. She is an excellent mix of professional but friendly and so helpful. I will be back it is a great hostel. ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Loved this hostel. Its in a nice quiet neighborhood but still quite close to the center. And the decor is adorable, nice people at the reception. Definitely would stay here again ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous India
- “ The staff (Ana) was very helpful, and the accommodations were clean and as advertised. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA