Old Town Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a very nice experience at the Zagreb hostel. Very clean hostel and superb staff. A definite recommendation. ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ I only spent a night here (stopover on journey from Ljubljana to Sarajevo) and initially only had planned to do laundry, maybe go to a pub and just sleep. But Jelena, the receptionist, was so welcoming and keen to make sure I got to see at least some of the sights, noting down attractions and routes on a map for me, that I felt a bit guilty and decided to heed her advice - and I'm glad I did! Other than that: great kitchen and shower, good location, highly recommended. ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Matthias Germany
- “ perfect for a stay in the city center of zagreb; it's a hostel in a flat which means not big capacities and this fact suited us perfectly... ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Katarina Croatia
- “ have stayed here several times and will again:) ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Croatia