Old Town Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Big room and share room. Kitchen has many equipment. The hostel is very comfortable. Reception doesn't work 24 hours, but you tell staff exactly arrival time , reception open. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ This hostel is located near the old city and the railwaystation. The lady who welcomed me was very friendly and made me feel at home instandly. I booked a single room, but I got a double for the same low price, it was clean and comfortable. The shower was common, but very clean, so was the toilet. Price/quality was perfect. I will come back here for sure! ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I've stayed here for several times, it's a really nice hostel. you've got kitchen, common room with tv and internet access, lockers, all in all it's a very good choice!! ”
- 29 May 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Excellent location (you have to be near the city centre when you visit Zagreb...), very friendly and extremely helpfull Staff. ”
- 08 May 2013 Tom Belgium
- “ there's a decent kitchen, great common room with TV, PC, japanese books, really happy with this hostel which is why I0ve stayed here for a couple of times already ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anonymous Croatia