Old Town Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Place is a bit hard to find, but in a good location. Jelena is an excellent hostess, making sure you are enjoying your stay and generally being ver y accommodating to whatever you may need. Only downside was that someone had stolen the remote for the AC unit but that is sure to be fixed. Would come back for sure. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Gustav Sweden
- “ I only stayed one night but it was the a great hostel. The host is an amazing person and made my short stay fantastic. ”
- 19 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I had a very nice experience at the Zagreb hostel. Very clean hostel and superb staff. A definite recommendation. ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ I only spent a night here (stopover on journey from Ljubljana to Sarajevo) and initially only had planned to do laundry, maybe go to a pub and just sleep. But Jelena, the receptionist, was so welcoming and keen to make sure I got to see at least some of the sights, noting down attractions and routes on a map for me, that I felt a bit guilty and decided to heed her advice - and I'm glad I did! Other than that: great kitchen and shower, good location, highly recommended. ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Matthias Germany
- “ perfect for a stay in the city center of zagreb; it's a hostel in a flat which means not big capacities and this fact suited us perfectly... ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Katarina Croatia