Old West Gate International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like this hostel. It has very beautiful common area with computers to use internet, TV, books and biliard. Our room was not too big but clean and comfortable. The only disadvantage of this place is the kitchen. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very helpful staff (thanks for helping me bring my giant suitcases up to my room). Perfect location; just down the street from old street. Cozy, clean room - just what I needed for the night, with a comfortable bed, a nice shower and reliable wifi. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Benjamin USA
- “ The hostel is well located just a few blocks away from the Old Town. The staff is very helpful and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. It's a reasonable amount per night and we would recommend it to anyone with short budget. ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Anonymous Argentina