Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good hostel, nothing wrong with the place. Well equipped kitchen for those who like to cook instead of going out everyday. Really close to convenience stores, and every other thing you might want in Tallinn. I could recommend the hostel to get some darker curtains and some lockers in the same building as the dorms were. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Aurora Norway
- “ I liked there. Near the city center and in old town. Location was not a problem. Other things were also nice BUT there was one receptionist who is man. He was never smiled and cold for me. I dont like him really. But other receptionist were really friendly and very helpful. By the way, chairs were smelling bad in saloon,they need to clean. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ I stayed in the other building which meant there was little atmosphere with only a few people staying there. Just a very small kitchen for us to hang out in. The bed was comfy and clean. Breakfast looked good but it was 4 euros and I figured I could buy myself a good breakfast for that much in town. There was free wifi that worked well. A good place to stay with a good location but nothing special. ”
- 11 May 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The bathrooms are really nice and clean with heated floors but the water scalded me. Also, the WiFi only worked downstairs. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We will definitely come back!!!! ”
- 16 Nov 2014 Lindija Latvia