Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Right in the center of the town, great atmosphere. ”
- 23 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ A good hostel, nothing wrong with the place. Well equipped kitchen for those who like to cook instead of going out everyday. Really close to convenience stores, and every other thing you might want in Tallinn. I could recommend the hostel to get some darker curtains and some lockers in the same building as the dorms were. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Aurora Norway
- “ I liked there. Near the city center and in old town. Location was not a problem. Other things were also nice BUT there was one receptionist who is man. He was never smiled and cold for me. I dont like him really. But other receptionist were really friendly and very helpful. By the way, chairs were smelling bad in saloon,they need to clean. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous Turkey