Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in the other building which meant there was little atmosphere with only a few people staying there. Just a very small kitchen for us to hang out in. The bed was comfy and clean. Breakfast looked good but it was 4 euros and I figured I could buy myself a good breakfast for that much in town. There was free wifi that worked well. A good place to stay with a good location but nothing special. ”
- 11 May 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The bathrooms are really nice and clean with heated floors but the water scalded me. Also, the WiFi only worked downstairs. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We will definitely come back!!!! ”
- 16 Nov 2014 Lindija Latvia
- “ What you see is what you get, the only thing I was expecting that I didn't get was some form of secure luggage storage. A locker would have been optimal, or even allowing me to put it behind the counter with a number tag. But here you just put it in the waiting room, where nobody is watching it. I guess you can't expect much more from a hostel. On the plus side they allowed me to put my valuables in a locked cabinet while I was out, they didn't put my name on it or anything though.. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Erik Sweden