Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place, but the cleanliness is not that good ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Jingjun China
- “ Only if they come up with better toilets and shower facilities, it would be perfect. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Syed Hasnain Pakistan
- “ Really nice atmosphere and cleanliness! Between the best hostels where Ive been! ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Lucas Brazil
- “ Ok, but toilets smelled bad. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Tapio Finland
- “ Very nice hostel in centre Tallinn old city! Good staff,nice view and cleanlinnes! Thank you! Ann from Moscow. ”
- 24 Jan 2013 Anna Russia
- “ Excellent overall. Comfortable, spacious rooms always clean. Computer with internet available. Communal sitting/breakfast rooms. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice location at the north end of the Old Town - cafes/restaurants and supermarket within 5 minutes walk of the hostel. Single minor issue: 1 of the 3 toilet/shower rooms was incredibly smelly! ”
- 04 Jan 2013 Anonymous England