Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thought that it's enough to stay 3days in Budapest before I arrive here.However,Budapest is so good city.Thanks to this hostel staff,I could know local place,like a restaurant and good sightseeng place.These was so nice so I'd like too recommend you should ask to staff anything abou Budapest!!!Maybe your stay in Budapest will become more better!!! ”
- 21 Sep 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ The hostel is located in a converted apartment building, so you might be unsure you are in the right spot when you first arrive. There is a big kitchen, common area and the staff are nice and helpful. But the bathroom is a bit dirty and overall the hostel has a worn out feeling. Good location though and only a block away from a supermarket, which is good. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hostel was very pleasant, staff was good, location is within walking to the city's sites. It's a nice small little hostel, and the value for the money was probably the best in the city! Not the ritziest hostel in town, to be sure, but more a homey one that will certainly do the trick, especially for budgeteers. :) ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA