Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful hostel! Great location, friendly staff, very clean and nice rooms. I recommend this hostel to all travellers. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Vitaliy Russia
- “ often the reception is not manned; 600 forints daily tax it's a trick. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ I thought that it's enough to stay 3days in Budapest before I arrive here.However,Budapest is so good city.Thanks to this hostel staff,I could know local place,like a restaurant and good sightseeng place.These was so nice so I'd like too recommend you should ask to staff anything abou Budapest!!!Maybe your stay in Budapest will become more better!!! ”
- 21 Sep 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Nice. We have arrived a little earlier, so the owner was not there, but we called him and an hour later he arrived. There is only one shower, but you can get on with that. Furthermore a hostel good to sleep, not to spend the whole day. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is located in a converted apartment building, so you might be unsure you are in the right spot when you first arrive. There is a big kitchen, common area and the staff are nice and helpful. But the bathroom is a bit dirty and overall the hostel has a worn out feeling. Good location though and only a block away from a supermarket, which is good. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada