Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thought that it's enough to stay 3days in Budapest before I arrive here.However,Budapest is so good city.Thanks to this hostel staff,I could know local place,like a restaurant and good sightseeng place.These was so nice so I'd like too recommend you should ask to staff anything abou Budapest!!!Maybe your stay in Budapest will become more better!!! ”
- 21 Sep 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ The hostel is located in a converted apartment building, so you might be unsure you are in the right spot when you first arrive. There is a big kitchen, common area and the staff are nice and helpful. But the bathroom is a bit dirty and overall the hostel has a worn out feeling. Good location though and only a block away from a supermarket, which is good. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hostel was very pleasant, staff was good, location is within walking to the city's sites. It's a nice small little hostel, and the value for the money was probably the best in the city! Not the ritziest hostel in town, to be sure, but more a homey one that will certainly do the trick, especially for budgeteers. :) ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place great atmosphere very friendly and really helpful staff! I definitely recommend it! The location is really good too! I can't find something that i did not like! Hopefully i will visit again Budapest and the hostel! ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Adam USA
- “ The bathroom was awfull, the siphon on the bathtub was not really working. And I don't talk about the toilets. In the kitchen the oven is out of order and the same for the hot plates, only one is working. And there is only one bathroom for more than 25people... ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous France