Olga's Baikal Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Olga was a very accommodating and friendly host. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Nicholas England
- “ Olga's homestay is a charming and quiet siberian house very well situated. Olga is very nice and a she is a wonderful cook! Her breakfasts are huge and various and the dinners amazing! Even if she speaks "little english" as she says she can help for almost everything... We really enjoy our christmas there. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Virginie France
- “ Nice house, but actually not very friendly guest. She seemed kind of annoyed about our arrival. We chose this guesthouse because of its domestic atmosphere and because we read there was possible to have free banya. Both our expectations have been disenchanted. When we asked if it was possible to have banya, she got almost angry and started to point us the toilet saying that was banya! But actually she then told us it was possible at 500 R, which the day after became 1000 R but in another hotel.. ”
- 01 Jan 2012 Carlotta
- “ Olga's house was a great experience. She is very friendly and cooked a lovely breakfast for us every morning. ”
- 25 Oct 2011 Oliver England