Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is very good. Close to the Beach and about 10-15 minute walk to parte vieja. San Sebastian was great after a long week in Barcelona. No staff was around before checkout time it was odd, but I eventually came back hours later to pay for the night. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Anonymous
- “ Olga's place doesn't look like much, but it was one of the best hostels I've stayed in!! Great beds, normally only four or five to a room, and such nice people. It's one block from the beach, the owners are so friendly, and since it's small, you can really get to know everyone who is staying there. I would definitely go back to Olga's next time I'm in San Sebastian! ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very dirty apartment. The bathrooms did not work properly. Owner very ignorant. ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Kristina
- “ Top Hostel! ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Marius Germany
- “ Great place. Epic time. Olga is very nice and Rafa is a legend! Rosa is very sweet and will help you with your Spanish. Leo is a great host always organizing group activities. Atmosphere is exactly what a hostel should be. Everyone is friendly. One of the many highlights of my stay was Rafa taking some of us to the mercado to buy food for his famous paella feast and shouting at me in Spanish to get ingredients that I didn't know. Haha. Then telling everyone what to do in the kitchen. Great guy ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay and very easy to meet new people. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Nathalie Germany