Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel on the face of the earth ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Andrew USA
- “ The location is very good. Close to the Beach and about 10-15 minute walk to parte vieja. San Sebastian was great after a long week in Barcelona. No staff was around before checkout time it was odd, but I eventually came back hours later to pay for the night. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Anonymous
- “ Olga's place doesn't look like much, but it was one of the best hostels I've stayed in!! Great beds, normally only four or five to a room, and such nice people. It's one block from the beach, the owners are so friendly, and since it's small, you can really get to know everyone who is staying there. I would definitely go back to Olga's next time I'm in San Sebastian! ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very dirty apartment. The bathrooms did not work properly. Owner very ignorant. ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Kristina