Oliver St. John Gogarty
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Disgusting place and creepy staff nothing more to say. ”
- 14 Feb 2016 Anonymous France
- “ I wish the room was a bit bigger. Temple Bar area alive until 3am, so sleep was sometimes difficult. Overall, a friendly, clean, accommodating hostel in a great area of Dublin. Hostels.com was an easy And straight-forward site to navigate. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 David and Kathleen Canada
- “ No Wifi, Regardless of What they say Very loud location, the room was next to a late night bar, and was noisy until past 2 a.m. Wifi was non-existent The Staff were mostly helpful, Except one guy who just wasn't very welcoming, the Bathrooms were sticky and greasy and generally dirty, the Wifi did not work the TV room Closed at 11pm, (the only place you could get Wifi (from Neighboring pub) ) The Showers were cold, and only lasted for literally 15 seconds There was no bloody WIfi ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Dave Ireland
- “ Good breakfast. Some staff were not very helpful.excellent location.the floor was not very clean but all the rest was. ”
- 17 May 2015 vanessa Portugal
- “ The atmosphere was quite cool in the reception. Also, despite the fact that you can go straight into the bar downstairs, upstairs no one really seemed to be hanging out together or mingling, but perhaps that was just my experience. What really ticked me off, was the fact that they charged me for my first night straight off the credit card I paid the deposit with without asking for my consent. Also waiting for an hour and a half inbetween changing rooms with no place to secure my bags. ”
- 16 May 2015 Mike Poland