Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at the apartment which was separately located. The apartment was clean and comfortable. The hostel staff was kind and helpful. The apartment was in second (or third if you ask me) floor and there was no elevator, but this was okay for us since we had light luggage. I can recommend staying in the apartment if you are a group of people. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Petri Finland
- “ We spent a horror night in a bed which made noises all the time. The room was dirty and way to expensive. The staff was really unfriendly and promised me to talk to the manager about a compensation for the night - never heard back from them! ”
- 04 May 2013 Philipp Austria
- “ Friendly and helpful staff, good environment. My room was on the 5th floor and the hostel structure is on the 2nd floor of the building, so I had no WiFi connection upstairs. But that was no big deal and there were no other big issues. It was a good time in Barcelona. ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Anonymous Brazil