One Florence Close
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I recommend this hostel to everybody whatever age. ”
- 02 Aug 2012 Anna Maria
- “ We booked a room for three and got one with bunkbeds for five persons, but the room was so small that there was no space left to walk, sit or put your luggage. The walls where full of undefined brown stains: where were the nice bright colours on the walls and bedlinnen as seen on the website hostelscom. Everything was dirty white or grey... Absolute no value for money! ”
- 23 Jul 2012 Yvonne
- “ Nice place, I already book this few times already. Even this is quit far from town but the MRT is just opposite. At night also there's a lot of thing to eat around there. there is 7-11, shopping centre nearby, very convenient and affordable. ”
- 15 Jul 2012 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The place was clean and comfortable. Annalisa was a gracious host and looked after us very well. A great location with hawker food centres, a shopping centre and MRT all within a 2 minute walk. Will definitely stay there again. ”
- 06 Jul 2012 Maha