Oops! Design Hostel - Latin Quarter
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staff. Only bad thing: it only accept cash... ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Juan Martin Argentina
“ Oops Hostel was a great place to stay for a vacation since I was traveling myself. I was in a 4 person female only room. It was quiet, rooms were cleaned daily, and staff was very helpful. Location was great right between two metro stations and 2 blocks away from a historic market in the Latin area. There were plenty of small bistros and bakeries within walking distance, along with supermarkets. The room was small and slightly cramped but I did not spend much time there. ”
Thank you for your review! Hope to see you again! Kind regards, Oops! Staff
- 25 May 2016 Laura USA
“ i satisfied overall but its rather far from gare de lyon and the lobby is not comfortable and spacious enough to take a rest before check in ”
Thank you for your comment. We are located 15 minutes by bus from Gare de Lyon, which is very near. Kind regards, Oops! Staff
- 18 May 2016 HANSOL
- “ Very nice and helpful staff, they were really kind. I have no complains whatsoever. Thanks! ”
- 07 May 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very close to two metro stations that take you everywhere. Carrefour express and franorix just a few steos away. ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Martha Mexico