Oops Design Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beds sound a lot, but it's a very good place close to Bercy and other interesting points ”
- 03 Nov 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ we traveled Europe for 3 weeks and stayed in both hostels and hotels in 3 separate countries. this was by far my very favorite out of everywhere we stayed. excellent staff great security, the location was good, the breakfasts were wonderful. they had an amazing layout and the rooms were spacious. i truly wish we could have stayed longer than 2 days but other situations wouldn't allow us to stay in France for that long. when i return to France i will never stay anywhere but here. HIGHLY recomend ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Amelia
- “ Fantastic Hostel. Wonderful staff, very clean, safe and secure. Location was close to the metro so attractions were easily accessible. Absolutely would stay here again. ”
- 18 May 2015 Brook USA
- “ The staff was unhelpful, facilities look nothing like the photos online. No great place to hang out in lobby and rooms were shoddy. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Susan USA
- “ Great little find. 8/10 Very clean with really friendly helpful staff in attendance. My one little bit of feedback is the communal area is quite stark, harsh and not comfortable. As a person who works in interior design I would suggest long benches, basic music or news on the TV in the background and some bold pieces of art on the wall. Even just some donated sketches from people staying at the the hostel would look great. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Sara