Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was truly one of the best places ever. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful when needed! Francesco was a gracious host and I invite anyone to stay there! ”
- 17 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place with newly renovated room. pretty good breakfast for being in Italy. Took far about 15 minutes to walk to the citycenter. Hard bed but soft pillows. ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Our room was very comfortable. When we first saw our room, we both said, "Wow!". I can't speak for the other rooms, but ours was very nice. The staff was very friendly and helped us enjoy our visit. He was able to show us how to get around by the city map, and also helped arrange transportation for us. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Mike USA
- “ The nicest B&B of our 7 week adventure across Europe. Absolutely stunning rooms, and the breakfast is wonderful. You really feel like home here, I would highly recommend to mature travellers. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Lauren Canada