Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner was so amazing and the bathrooms were great! ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Rebecca USA
- “ Every thing was great! the staff (a woman and a man were one of the best staff we had in our trip. Great people and very friendly, they even take us in their car to a local market. Good breakfast, clean rooms and good located! :D ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Adrian Mexico
- “ It was perfect! The location was good! (you can walk from S.M.N train station) The room was very big, pretty and clean! The bathroom was also clean and well organized. Even wi-fi connection was very nice. The staffs were very very kind as well! I was very satisfied with Opera B&B!! ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Soojin South Korea
- “ Opera far surpassed my expectaions. We arrived by car and it was easy to park in the adjacent street at nice rate . The hospitality, friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was wonderful and made me feel at home, close to the centre of this beautiful city! Rooms are so big and comfortable, good wi fi connection for free. Thank you for a great place to explore Firenze from. ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ This is our second stop here after some days in Chianti. One of the best stays we have had! Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, cleaned daily room, cosy . Tea and coffee all day, computer to use whenever you like for free, helpful travel advice, great people passing through from all over the world but small enough to feel like you are at home. Perfect to rest after a busy day or for a good night's sleep. Highly recommended!!!! ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia