Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place with newly renovated room. pretty good breakfast for being in Italy. Took far about 15 minutes to walk to the citycenter. Hard bed but soft pillows. ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Our room was very comfortable. When we first saw our room, we both said, "Wow!". I can't speak for the other rooms, but ours was very nice. The staff was very friendly and helped us enjoy our visit. He was able to show us how to get around by the city map, and also helped arrange transportation for us. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Mike USA
- “ We stayed at the Opera B&B for 2 nights at the end of May 2015. We had a great experience! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful! The room and bathroom were very clean and big. The breakfast provided is delicious! Would highly recommend the Opera B&B to anyone! ”
- 26 May 2015 Tara USA
- “ Its a very nice and warm place to enjoy your stay at Firenze. Francesco si a very kind and friendly person. He really take care of us. I absolutelly recomend Opera bed and breakfast!!!!! I really es y to stay there again son!! ”
- 15 Apr 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Francesco was so helpful and nice. The breakfast was simple but very nice. The decor of the place was beautiful. He let us store our bags for free the last day. Nothing negative to say. ”
- 23 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA