Oporto City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean rooms, they are a good size and it was nice to have an ensuite. The staff was hardly ever present, we had to look around for quite some time before we could check in. Overall it was clean and decent value for money. I didn't appreciate the hostel sharing my email address with the other guests. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Verry well located, very clean. Oporto city hostel has a great atmosphere, the staff are friendly. I had a great time there. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very ggo location, close to the main atractions but at the same time in a quiet street, we could also park our car inside, in the yard that they have. Tne hostel is clean, charm, and very good decorated. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Etelvino Spain
- “ Good Hostel, we liked our stay in Oporto City hostel. Location near to Trindade is very convenient. The River Douro and the historic town centre is a short 15/20 mins walk away. Be sure not to miss the great free walking tours taking place every day! ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Knut Germany
- “ This place was so awesome! The huge commons room and kitchen were perfect and the staff was fantastic. I was so happy with my stay here. Great hostel! ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked the big terrace with the beautiful selfmade couches etc! And I really enjoied the Free Walking Tour with Piedro, he a super funny and good tour guide, who told us a lot of great places to go and restaurants where we could eat super francesinha! :) ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany