Oporto City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Verry well located, very clean. Oporto city hostel has a great atmosphere, the staff are friendly. I had a great time there. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very ggo location, close to the main atractions but at the same time in a quiet street, we could also park our car inside, in the yard that they have. Tne hostel is clean, charm, and very good decorated. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Etelvino Spain
- “ Good Hostel, we liked our stay in Oporto City hostel. Location near to Trindade is very convenient. The River Douro and the historic town centre is a short 15/20 mins walk away. Be sure not to miss the great free walking tours taking place every day! ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Knut Germany
- “ This place was so awesome! The huge commons room and kitchen were perfect and the staff was fantastic. I was so happy with my stay here. Great hostel! ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked the big terrace with the beautiful selfmade couches etc! And I really enjoied the Free Walking Tour with Piedro, he a super funny and good tour guide, who told us a lot of great places to go and restaurants where we could eat super francesinha! :) ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Thank you, Oporto City Hostel! It`s really clean, good looking hostel, situated in the center of city. The stuff is very kind and helpful. We get good advices about places that should be visited in Porto. In this hostel you will find place to prepare some food, to have a reast and meet new people. Everything is very comforlable. Even if you`ve done check out you can leave buggage in hostel and take it later. So we were realy happy to leave our clotes in hostel and to walk in Porto! Thank you! ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Anhelina Belarus