Oporto City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you, Oporto City Hostel! It`s really clean, good looking hostel, situated in the center of city. The stuff is very kind and helpful. We get good advices about places that should be visited in Porto. In this hostel you will find place to prepare some food, to have a reast and meet new people. Everything is very comforlable. Even if you`ve done check out you can leave buggage in hostel and take it later. So we were realy happy to leave our clotes in hostel and to walk in Porto! Thank you! ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Anhelina Belarus
- “ City Hostel is very good. Staff are friendly and helpful~ free walking tour guide will come to pick you up from the hostel! that is a plus! However, there is no wifi in the room and wifi at the reception is not working properly. We had to fight for the only single public PC over there~ hope they could improve this! ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ This was a top class hostel in every way---spotlessly clean, a very warm welcome, beside the metro in the centre of Porto, good kitchen and outdoor area, good internet and very friendly and easygoing staff with no nasty surprises. Having travelled extensively in Europe and stayed in hostels this was up there with the best for comfort and good value.I will stay there again if I visit Porto. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Ireland