Oporto City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean.. nice outdoor space.. small common area.. WIFI worked everywhere even up in the room.. I was in a 4-bed dorm with its own washroom and little balcony.. Staff is super friendly.. Highly recommended ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really enjoyed hostel just one small negative thing - kitchen could be more cleaned otherwise everything was perfect. ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Clean rooms, they are a good size and it was nice to have an ensuite. The staff was hardly ever present, we had to look around for quite some time before we could check in. Overall it was clean and decent value for money. I didn't appreciate the hostel sharing my email address with the other guests. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Verry well located, very clean. Oporto city hostel has a great atmosphere, the staff are friendly. I had a great time there. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very ggo location, close to the main atractions but at the same time in a quiet street, we could also park our car inside, in the yard that they have. Tne hostel is clean, charm, and very good decorated. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Etelvino Spain
- “ Good Hostel, we liked our stay in Oporto City hostel. Location near to Trindade is very convenient. The River Douro and the historic town centre is a short 15/20 mins walk away. Be sure not to miss the great free walking tours taking place every day! ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Knut Germany