Oporto Invictus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is very nice and helpful, I was happy staying there, highly recommend:) Kitchen is big, breakfast is good and enough for me, I'm satisfied. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice and large room. Good breakfast. The location is excellent and the staff explained all the places where to go. ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Anonymous France
- “ -Cold in shower - Bizzare celling in room. If someone lit the lights in the hall the light was visible in room through the hole in celling and it was bright even in the middle of the night - Thin walls, very noisy when other guest walk or talk outside ”
- 15 Nov 2014 Igor Poland
- “ That was a great stay at this hostel, very well located and with a very helpful and friendly staff. Clean facilities, very nice and cosy, I strongly recommend it ! ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Thomas France
- “ All was pretty perfect! The staff was really nice and helpful. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ We absolutely loved our stay at Invictus Hostel Porto, we only wish we'd been there longer! The room was bright, airy and very clean. The set up was great and didn't feel overcrowded. The facilities were fantastic with a great little lounge complete with big screen, board games and mini bar and a fantastic kitchen for guest cooking. The bathrooms were clean with large showers. The only thing being no laundry but with a laundromat just down the street this was no problem either. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia