Oporto Invictus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was staying in dorm with 4 beds. Two beds are placed in a hall before the room and two others in a nice room with window to a street. Me amd my friend we were accommodated in the hall and it was stiglingly hot in this part, as there is no window and normally people who stay in other room close their door, so there is no air circulation. It's ok during a day and a bit discomfioratble during a night. ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Staff is very nice and helpful, I was happy staying there, highly recommend:) Kitchen is big, breakfast is good and enough for me, I'm satisfied. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice and large room. Good breakfast. The location is excellent and the staff explained all the places where to go. ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Anonymous France
- “ -Cold in shower - Bizzare celling in room. If someone lit the lights in the hall the light was visible in room through the hole in celling and it was bright even in the middle of the night - Thin walls, very noisy when other guest walk or talk outside ”
- 15 Nov 2014 Igor Poland
- “ That was a great stay at this hostel, very well located and with a very helpful and friendly staff. Clean facilities, very nice and cosy, I strongly recommend it ! ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Thomas France