Oporto Invictus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staffs are super friendly. Price is cheap and rooms are clean. The only problem was sound from dormitory during the night. It vividly comes to double bed room(on the top floor). ”
- 23 May 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Had a wonderful stay, amazingly helpful staff. Stayed on the 3 rd floor front 2 bunk room. Would definitely recommend & stay again. Best breakfasts from the whole trip too! ”
- 18 May 2016 Kim Canada
- “ 100 Bonus points to Pedro of the Invictus Hostel!! A great man!! ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Anonymous England
- “ I loved my time here!!! Thanks!!! ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ Very nice hostel! Great reception and breakfast! Nothing to complain at all! ”
- 17 Dec 2015 João Alexandre Brazil
- “ I was staying in dorm with 4 beds. Two beds are placed in a hall before the room and two others in a nice room with window to a street. Me amd my friend we were accommodated in the hall and it was stiglingly hot in this part, as there is no window and normally people who stay in other room close their door, so there is no air circulation. It's ok during a day and a bit discomfioratble during a night. ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Russia