Orange Drive Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a good stay at Orange Drive. The location is absolutely perfect and there is a place to park in the hotel (extra charge). There is a little breakfast everyday, not something crazy but at least, pancakes, waffles, tea, coffee etc. It isn't a cheap place if you take a private room, but the its a beautiful mansion, its in a nice neighborhood, so all in all, we thought it was worth it. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Great location and facility. Everything was clean and maintained. Felt very comfortable and safe. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is cold can-I-help-you style, will answer questions but otherwise won't bother saying hello to guests. We got basement room, it smells damp with tiny windows near the ceiling, not a single chair and lamp in it. The basement room should be priced differently so guests will know what they'll get. The house itself and hallway(upstairs) looks lovely. If you choose this place, be sure to request non-basement room in advance and you may get better experience. ”
- 22 Dec 2015 Susan USA
- “ This hostel is in a perfect location- just behind the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. We were only here for one night but I will definitely return if I'm ever back in LA. Room was large, clean and secure, and the staff were lovely. One staff member made us a hot chocolate while we were warming up in front of the fireplace- so nice! Thanks! ”
- 13 Dec 2015 Anonymous Australia