Orange Drive Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location (2 minutes walk of the Hollywood Walk of Fame), the staff was very friendly and welcoming. The kitchen is a little bit small but at least we can eat outside. Our room was very big with a private bathroom. I definitely recommand this hostel. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hard to climb at the top bed (in dorms), no places to sit in the dorms - only 1 chair for 6 persons. ”
- 24 May 2014 Piotr Poland
- “ Great place to stay if you want a central but quiet location. The staff were lovely and the house has a lot of character to it, which I liked. The only thing that I didn't like that much was that there are only pancakes or waffles for breakfast.However there are fridges if you want to buy things and are staying for a longer time. If you are looking for a place that organises a lot of activities, like pub crawls etc this is probably the wrong one. ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Debra
- “ The hostel was very clean in an excellent location and the staff were very friendly. It was very quiet in the hostel and I barely saw anyone else. The kitchen was small but kept to a high standard. My only issues were that there were no signs to the kitchen and it was hard to find. Also there were only two electrical outlets in a room for six people which became a slight issue! Overall a very friendly, clean place and the front doors were always locked making it very safe and secure! ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Lucy Scotland
- “ A quiet place to stay with nice rooms and a beautiful vintage feel. A good option for those looking to avoid large and rowdy party scenes. More breakfast options would have been appreciated. ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Drivers beware, there are a limited number of car parks ($5 per day) and they do fill up! Its annoying when small cars occupy easy parks and large cars have to spend ages manoeuvring into tight spots. Kitchen is super tiny, three people max. There is a lounge area where you can meet others but its mostly used by couples and groups. It's more of a handy location to sleep than anything else. And its quiet and night too. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Simon New Zealand