Orange Hostel Krakow
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I won't go back in this hostel !! ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Fabrice
- “ Tap and shower head in the toilet suck, it's automatically like it stops every 3 seconds and need to press it very single minute. ”
- 25 Apr 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The hostel is in a good location next to the Old Jewish district, where nowadays are plenty of nice bars. The facilities were OK, even though I was for the first time scared to sleep in the lower half of the bunk bed, since every time the other person was moving, the whole bed was shaking A LOT. The staff seemed very (too?) young and not enough experienced/trained to do that job. They were nice and tried their best, but had difficulties answering basic questions (how to get to airport etc) ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany