Orange Hostel - Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a very cute hostel, near the city center, lovely staff and atmosphere. The only downside for me was the mattress, that I felt wasn't as good as should be. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ ask the staff to smile it is free ”
- 09 Dec 2012 Mohammed Mokrane Algeria
- “ BED BUGS! Don't stay here! We arrived at this hostel and were very excited because it had excellent reviews. They had so many bed bugs in our room that when sitting on my friends bed I could see them on top of the sheets. I got the receptionist (I think it was her first day working, poor girl) and she called her manager. Apparently the manager knew that they had a bed bug problem in that room and they hadn't done anything about it!!!! Seems they don't know that if you have it in one room, then they get i ”
- 06 Aug 2011 Agnieszka