Orange Village Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff very helpful&understanding.lounge area is excellent,kitchen is very big,clean,well staffed,features fabulous breakfast!!l love use of elevator!!!! public transportation is right outside hostel entrance!!! only negative is location as area has many transients loitering near bus stop. ”
- 26 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Good value for money with great location. Fab to have a basic breakfast included, has everything you need. ”
- 15 May 2017 Alexandra England
- “ We booked 4 nights at Orange village hostel, but needed to shift to a better hotel after one night since the bed was SO terrible and we didnt get any sleep that night. Pillows and madras was covered with plastic - lots of noise! However the staff was quick to offer us to have our money back, and we could move! Besides from that the jostel is clean and nice, but the view fra the room was black hole behind the next door building, so uncharming you would rather have the curtains to cover! ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Rikke Denmark