Orange Village Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked 4 nights at Orange village hostel, but needed to shift to a better hotel after one night since the bed was SO terrible and we didnt get any sleep that night. Pillows and madras was covered with plastic - lots of noise! However the staff was quick to offer us to have our money back, and we could move! Besides from that the jostel is clean and nice, but the view fra the room was black hole behind the next door building, so uncharming you would rather have the curtains to cover! ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Rikke Denmark
- “ The hostel is located in downtown, so expect a lot of street noise until well after midnight on the weekends. If your room is not in the center of the building you will definitely be able to hear conversations of people walking down Taylor or O'Farrell streets. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Carson USA
- “ Nice hostel in a good location but the elevator was pretty old and they only provided us with one sheet. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Maria Gabriela USA