Orange Village Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Don't expect too much, the kitchen is too small for the whole crowd of people especially when it comes to breakfast. Breakfast is okay,but kitchen is old and not neat nor clean. Bring your own sheets if possible, they don't provide enough. But nevertheless the pub crawl on Wednesdays is nice and the staff as well. Thursdays they provide free pizza for dinner. ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The neighborhood does not feel very safe, there are lots of homeless people. The sheets and the towels were not always clean. The beds were good. Free waffles, coffee (not the best) and orange juice for breakfast. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Anonymous France
- “ This hostel was in a convenient location although the neighborhood was rough. The hostel had everything from good breakfast to lockers in the room but the dorms were bare bones. Not a good place to hang out if you wanted peace and quiet. Common area was the only place. Rooms for sleeping only ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ While the Hostel itself is very safe, there are lots of homeless people on the street around that area.I would not walk around at night by myself. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Anne Germany
- “ Good location but that is about all it has going for it. The dorm rooms are small, have one power outlet that is hidden behind someone's bunk so you have to climb over them to plug anything in. The toilets don't have any hand washing facilities, you have to go all the way back to your room to wash. This is very unsanitary. Rooms facing the street are horrible to sleep in, the noise from the street is very loud even with the window closed. This was definitely the worst hostel I've stayed in. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Elise Australia
- “ It was my first time staying in the hostel and it was above and beyond what I expected. The staff was friendly and answered all my questions, had good recommendations for things to do in San Francisco, the room and bathroom were clean & well maintained. The only complaints: the room was a tad warm at times, nothing a fan wouldn't take care of & you had to be patient in the mornings in the kitchen area because most of the time there were too few tables for the amount of people there. ”
- 12 Oct 2014 Elizabeth USA