Orient Gate Hostel and Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dead cockroaches on the floor, problems with hot water, problems with WiFi, broken furniture ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Johan Finland
- “ Feel at home, No pressure to pay or to register or to buy tourist trips - although they have - (just relax and enjoy), Warm and welcome genuine attitude. Very close to Petra site, to the bus station, Surrounded by not expensive restaurants and markets, Excellent for your money. ”
- 16 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ First - bring ear plugs and a eye cover - the call to prayer at 4:30am is bound to wake you up, and the sunshine in the morning is, too. This is not within control of management. Management aims to please, and they work very hard at that. I was safe, in a clean bed and room and slept like a baby! (I always bring ear plugs and eye cover). This is not the Ritz - nor should you expect such - this is a safe, clean, aged hostel that fits my budget perfectly. Petra is only a 20 minute or 1 dinar cab. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA