Orient Gate Hostel and Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it is the first I stayed in Arabic hostels. it is so different from the Euro. hostels. I think it is not clean enough, and the facilities are bad. but the staff is honest and kind.the breastfast is not value for money. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Orient Gate Hotel although it is close to the city center and the location is alright the staff there is horrible. The man in charge tried to charge us the next day once again eventhough we had paid him the night before. Also the room was not very clean and we didn't have enough blankets. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The staff is helpfull. Good rooms for the price. You can be lucky and have a balcony with a view over the whole city ”
- 12 Sep 2012 Anonymous
“ Stayed for three nights, good hostel for backpackers only for sleep & go, but if you want something to arrange with reception guys prepare yourself for slight ripoff. Breakfast 2.5JD, lunch box 5JD (apple, orange, cucumber, 1 cheese triangle, juice, muffin, pita bread), tea 0.5JD . Room was clean enough and there is a great view on petra mountains. ”
thank you for your review .but if you find out they lunch box not cheap .why you order it thank you
- 07 May 2012 Anonymous