Orient Gate Hostel and Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First - bring ear plugs and a eye cover - the call to prayer at 4:30am is bound to wake you up, and the sunshine in the morning is, too. This is not within control of management. Management aims to please, and they work very hard at that. I was safe, in a clean bed and room and slept like a baby! (I always bring ear plugs and eye cover). This is not the Ritz - nor should you expect such - this is a safe, clean, aged hostel that fits my budget perfectly. Petra is only a 20 minute or 1 dinar cab. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ it is the first I stayed in Arabic hostels. it is so different from the Euro. hostels. I think it is not clean enough, and the facilities are bad. but the staff is honest and kind.the breastfast is not value for money. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Orient Gate Hotel although it is close to the city center and the location is alright the staff there is horrible. The man in charge tried to charge us the next day once again eventhough we had paid him the night before. Also the room was not very clean and we didn't have enough blankets. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Anonymous Mexico