Orient Gate Hostel and Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it is the first I stayed in Arabic hostels. it is so different from the Euro. hostels. I think it is not clean enough, and the facilities are bad. but the staff is honest and kind.the breastfast is not value for money. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Orient Gate Hotel although it is close to the city center and the location is alright the staff there is horrible. The man in charge tried to charge us the next day once again eventhough we had paid him the night before. Also the room was not very clean and we didn't have enough blankets. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The staff is helpfull. Good rooms for the price. You can be lucky and have a balcony with a view over the whole city ”
- 12 Sep 2012 Anonymous