Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Orient Hostel provides an exceptional value given its location in e heart of Istanbul. I stayed there for 3 nights and really enjoyed the clean beds and delicious free breakfast that they provided. Compared to other hostels, Orient Hostel is cheaper, but provides the same basic necessities that any backpacker needs without sacrificing in cleanliness, and while being in the heart of the city. Were I to go back to Istanbul, I'd definitely stay there again! ”
- 20 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location to see some of the main sites of Istanbul. Friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Andrew USA
- “ super hostel.. perfect starting point to be amazed by the city ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ I'm not sure if there was a kitchen here. The hostel is in a very touristy part of Istanbul with all the sights you will ever want to see but little nightlife apart from tourist bars. It is also more expensive than average (tourist pricing) and full of people trying to sell you a carpet. The staff were helpful overall. But bring a padlock if possible, the ones they lend at reception for the lockers are rather flimsy. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous Ireland