Oriental Riverside Residence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quiet nice quest house for quick holiday, but need more bathroom especially in rush hour in the morning. If want to book better ask for the room upstair, nearer with the toilet. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ The place's quite good. It's easy to walk to the Jonker Street or heritage sites. Nice river view with many interesting wall paintings around made me feel happy. And the owners were nice and friendly. When I checked in that day, Asri gave us a map with a quick review of the places around. That really helped a lot. Especially the Nyonya restaurant recommended ^ ^ Anyway, if I have time, I'll go there again for a short stay on weekends. It's because the night market only opens on weekends! ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The Oriental Riverside is located in the old part of town very close to the main sights. You can walk to most of them as well to the better eating places. The walk along the river is exhilarating. The guesthouses is run by an ex petroleum professional and his wife. Lots of personal attention and care. ”
- 10 Apr 2013 Sarbjit Singh India
- “ Great location, with nice view of the river. Asri and his wife are really nice. My bus was late, but they waited for me until I got there to check in. I only stayed one night there. I'll definitely stay there if I go to Melaka again. ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Anonymous China