Oriental Riverside Residence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ everything is great. the staffs are friendly and helpful. they helped carry the luggage as soon as we got there. they suggested some routs for us also. this house is just a few minutes' walk to places where you can enjoy the delicacies. however, if the house itself provide facilities for the guests to wash their clothes and dry them. anyway, we are satisfied with this house. sure to come again if go to Melaka again. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Quiet nice quest house for quick holiday, but need more bathroom especially in rush hour in the morning. If want to book better ask for the room upstair, nearer with the toilet. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ The place's quite good. It's easy to walk to the Jonker Street or heritage sites. Nice river view with many interesting wall paintings around made me feel happy. And the owners were nice and friendly. When I checked in that day, Asri gave us a map with a quick review of the places around. That really helped a lot. Especially the Nyonya restaurant recommended ^ ^ Anyway, if I have time, I'll go there again for a short stay on weekends. It's because the night market only opens on weekends! ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The Oriental Riverside is located in the old part of town very close to the main sights. You can walk to most of them as well to the better eating places. The walk along the river is exhilarating. The guesthouses is run by an ex petroleum professional and his wife. Lots of personal attention and care. ”
- 10 Apr 2013 Sarbjit Singh India