Oriental Riverside Residence
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Since I do feel that for that price, we shouldn't expect more, our room really felt like a prison cell and the shared bathroom didn't feel that clean. Also, I didn't really feel safe and our AC was making noise the whole night. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ This hostel is located in China Town, so it was easy to have chinese food. This hostel is small but cozy. The host was very nice and enjoyed to share information about the places to go and restaurants. The single room I stayed was big enough but no AC or window to outside was there. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ everything is great. the staffs are friendly and helpful. they helped carry the luggage as soon as we got there. they suggested some routs for us also. this house is just a few minutes' walk to places where you can enjoy the delicacies. however, if the house itself provide facilities for the guests to wash their clothes and dry them. anyway, we are satisfied with this house. sure to come again if go to Melaka again. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Quiet nice quest house for quick holiday, but need more bathroom especially in rush hour in the morning. If want to book better ask for the room upstair, nearer with the toilet. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Indonesia