Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a bit too hot during summer time. Fans or air conditioner would definitely help. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Very nice hostel, tidy and a good atmosphere. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Simone
- “ It was a very nice hostel, very familiar, nice staff, I definitely recommend it ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Anonymous
- “ This is slightly more like a guest house then hostel. It's all private rooms. The rooms are lovely and it is a good base to start your travels, but if you are looking for a social environment this is not for you. ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel is immaculate, very helpful friendly staff. If your looking for a lively hostel, then I wouldn't recommend this one, but if your looking for a relaxed, chilled out hostel, then strongly recommend the Origo. I would recommend the Origo hostel to anyone. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Christopher England