Orsa Maggiore for Women Only
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The showers were awful, standing on the plastic platforms. The women were loud in the rooms and not respectful of those resting. They were coming and going at all hours. ”
- 12 Oct 2014 Margaret USA
- “ Everything was good except the location. There are no subway station near the hostel. (Well, there are only two lines in Roma.) Considering that man should wait bus in Roma about 20 minutes, the location is not so good. But the staff is very kind. There are only girls and I like it, because I didn't have to consider the problems which happen with men. Wifi is connected only in the corridor. And the shower curtain in the bathroom is not so clean. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This was the first hostel I had ever stayed in and it was great! Very spacious and the staff was very helpful. ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Extremely helpful staff and good location. Rooms were clean and amenities were good. Only complaints would be air conditioning, wifi in rooms, and larger showers. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Madison USA
- “ great stay ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Thai Vietnam
“ There were bedbugs!!! And marks of them on the wall. We took pictures. We got our money back apart from Hostel world! ”
We have the certification that we sanified all the rooms at the end of November, in order to prevent bed bugs attacs. So they probably were in your luggage. In any case we upgraded you in a private room ensuite, and gave the money back. We had to sanify again the rooms you stayed in. You took with you the keys of the 2 rooms, and we had to pay to make copies of them. Need we say more????
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous Finland