Orsa Maggiore for Women Only
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No air-condition and fan is very slow. The first time o was there it was really hot too. Staff was nice enough to give me the one fan they have, but I think they should invest on much better system with summer heat in Rome. No internet in the rooms and that does not make sense at all. Staff are super friendly Rooms are huge ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place was simple but the rooms were quite spacious and not crowded. The location is great as most of the major attractions are within reasonable walking distance and it's very close to several quaint restaurants and bars in the Trastevere district. Perfect for a traveler looking for a low-key place to sleep and clean up after exploring for the day. ”
- 11 May 2016 Ruth USA
- “ Excellent stay but some maintenance issues such as wall plugs sellotaped to wall, bed side lamps that didn't work and not always hot water available for showers. Could be perfect if small maintenance issues were sorted. ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Michele England