Orsa Maggiore for Women Only
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff, very clean place and located in a wonderful neigbourhood in Trastevere. Tourist attractions, restaurants, nightlife, Vatican City... all of them near either on foot or by bus. The girls at reception were helpful and really kind. Also a very cosy place to have a rest after a whole day walking. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 MARIA ROSA Spain
- “ I have stayed at Ors 4 or 5 times, whenever I am in Rome. It is a great location, the staff is helpful with suggestions and it is clean. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Rome. ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The showers were awful, standing on the plastic platforms. The women were loud in the rooms and not respectful of those resting. They were coming and going at all hours. ”
- 12 Oct 2014 Margaret USA
- “ Everything was good except the location. There are no subway station near the hostel. (Well, there are only two lines in Roma.) Considering that man should wait bus in Roma about 20 minutes, the location is not so good. But the staff is very kind. There are only girls and I like it, because I didn't have to consider the problems which happen with men. Wifi is connected only in the corridor. And the shower curtain in the bathroom is not so clean. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea