Orsa Maggiore for Women Only
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the first hostel I had ever stayed in and it was great! Very spacious and the staff was very helpful. ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Extremely helpful staff and good location. Rooms were clean and amenities were good. Only complaints would be air conditioning, wifi in rooms, and larger showers. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Madison USA
- “ great stay ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Thai Vietnam
“ There were bedbugs!!! And marks of them on the wall. We took pictures. We got our money back apart from Hostel world! ”
We have the certification that we sanified all the rooms at the end of November, in order to prevent bed bugs attacs. So they probably were in your luggage. In any case we upgraded you in a private room ensuite, and gave the money back. We had to sanify again the rooms you stayed in. You took with you the keys of the 2 rooms, and we had to pay to make copies of them. Need we say more????
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ great staff, lucia and Virginia were very helpful and extremely caring people. good breakfast also. could use another bathroom and update the showers. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Estelle USA
- “ Best hostel I stayed in while in Italy. Staff were nice and helpful. Great location. Nice, self-serve breakfast. The place was clean and had nice lockers. The only problem I had was that the internet did not work all of the time, but unlike some hostels, they at least had an internet computer. And finally, while this is just an observation and not so much a complaint, the shower room sometimes had a very strong plastic odor. Maybe it was the cleaning solution. Anyway, overall very nice. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ since I was staying there partly on business, the internet is not very good nor reliable....that is the only downfall with this hostel, the staff were always helpful and accommodating. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ We had a lovely stay! Breakfast on site was convenient and the hostel was always quiet and clean. The worst part was that the wifi was only accessible in the hallways, which made things like video-chat a bit awkward. I spoke Italian (as did all the other young ladies with whom I traveled) so communication with the staff was never a problem; however, the staff's English was good. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Paulina USA
- “ clean, quite and good breakfast, nice staff ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Anonymous China