Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is set a bit out of town but a perfect walking distance, very serene and breeds a bohemian culture. Its a bit rustic so do bring lots of bug spray! ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good vegetarian kitchen and a quiet nice place with neighbours chicken. ”
- 23 Apr 2011 Nicole
- “ Its the most beautiful place to stay in Puerto Escondido, we simply loved the food (vegan / vegetarian). Great atmosphere there, very friendly and nice and helpful staff. One is totally losing the sense of time staying there, we didnt want to leave at all!!! ”
- 11 Apr 2011 Ksenia
- “ - misleading of the town district name: Brisas de Zicatela is far from Zicatela (all the bars and restaurants) - swimming pool missing (+ there is one in a hotel nearby) + close to the most beautiful beach in Puerto Escondido: La Punta Zicatela + delicious vegetarian food + you can invite guests;) for a small fee ”
- 10 Apr 2011 Slawina