Osaka Hana Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was awesome. A great place to meet people, clean, large space, close to the popular spots and a sake bar downstairs. This was my favorite hostel, its within walking distance to the nightlife and has larger rooms and space. The front lady spoke perfect english and a small common area to meet people for solo travelers. I would highly recommend this place in Osaka ”
- 09 Jan 2016 Connor USA
- “ Very good considering the price, and the location is absolutely the best part about this place! It is located right in the heart of Amemura, a very hip, young area of downtown Osaka, and it took only about 15 min. to Dotonbori, 20 min to Namba, 25 to Nipponbashi (Den Den Town). There are many stations nearby, and the staff was very friendly and spoke good English! I would stay there again! ”
- 15 Dec 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ We enjoyed our stay and found the staff to be excellent. ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Robert New Zealand
- “ This hostel has a good location with lots of bars and restaurants nearby. It's a 10-minute walk to Dotonbori, the nightlife district. The common area is comfortable and allows for socialising. I didn't use the kitchen facilities but they looked adequate for everything you would need. The rooms, bathrooms and showers are clean. You have a curtain around your bed, which allows for some privacy but it means there ain't much talking going on in the dorms. Overall, I would definitely recommend it! ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous Ireland