Oslo Hostel/Hotel Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is not made clear enough that "basic apartment,shared bathroom" means a shoebox sized room cornered off a small sitting room, only accessible by a door right in the middle of the apartment you are to share with strangers....! The room was taller than it was wide, besides the bed there was just enough room to stand up in it - no room for personal belongings. The ppl we shared with were well settled and so it felt like we had entered someone elses home. Also extra for internet? Unheard of. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Esther Ireland
- “ Good location -- 2 underground stops from the train station, near Munch Museum. Clean, basic facilities. Disliked having to pay for 2 persons when I was traveling alone. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Rex USA
- “ Very large apartment, bigger that what we payed for. The place is 10 min by taxi or metro to the centre. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Cristian Romania