Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've been travelling all over Asia before oz and this is by far the worst hostel I have ever come across. I had a private room which was absolutely freezing cold, the bed sheets were grotesque and the 50+ year old carpet was a mix of blood and some other stains. The shared bathroom was like public toilets in a ghetto park, the staff were barely available and the whole place had a grim dark and ancient feel to it. The next day countless locals told me it was renowned as the worst hostel. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Bathrooms and kitchen are very disgusting and dirty. Rooms are alright. The nights were loud from party people. ”
- 05 Nov 2012 Stephanie Germany
- “ Oslo hotel is a little too expensive for its quality I think. You can quite easily find better places for about the same prize. But on the bright side; it's pretty close to the beach and you don't have to go far to find bars and clubs. I guess it's relatively quiet, so that could be a reason to stay here. Except for that, I actually don't see many. ”
- 02 Nov 2012 Arild Sweden