Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ Bathrooms and kitchen are very disgusting and dirty. Rooms are alright. The nights were loud from party people. ”
- 5 November 2012 Stephanie Germany
- “ Oslo hotel is a little too expensive for its quality I think. You can quite easily find better places for about the same prize. But on the bright side; it's pretty close to the beach and you don't have to go far to find bars and clubs. I guess it's relatively quiet, so that could be a reason to stay here. Except for that, I actually don't see many. ”
- 2 November 2012 Arild Sweden
- “ The staff was very friendly and helpful towards me. He took the extra effort to show me the places to visit and showed me to the room. Thumbs up for the excellent service. The location of this hotel is excellent, there is a tram service that takes you directly to town and the St Kilda's pier and beach is very near to the hotel. Walking to town area is very much possible and it takes only about 45 to 60 minutes to get there. I recommend this hotel to anyone out there. ”
- 8 September 2012 Charles