Oslo Youth Hostel Haraldsheim
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel itself is very nice. It is clean and cozy. Staff is friendly and helpful, most are really really nice people. Breakfast is tasty. But mind that it is located quite far from the city center and for the first time it may be tricky to find. If you are going to explore Oslo night life and don't feel like using taxi returning late may be a bit scary. But for sightseeng and hiking it is the best choice. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Tatiana Russia
- “ Super glad I came here. Best hostel breakfast I've had (even more appreciated as food in Oslo is expensive). Kitchen facilities good but knives need sharpening, cutlery needs replacing and drawers need labelling. Friendly, helpful staff. Good vibe. Reliable wireless. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Amy Canada
- “ Wow, this hostel is the BEST!! I planned to stay here for a couple of nights, but now i've been here for 1,5 weeks! The staff is amazing, breakfast buffet too, the kitchen is PERFECT and even the other guests are great!! I recommend this place to Everyone! :) ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous Sweden