Oslo Youth Hostel Haraldsheim
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel itself is very nice. It is clean and cozy. Staff is friendly and helpful, most are really really nice people. Breakfast is tasty. But mind that it is located quite far from the city center and for the first time it may be tricky to find. If you are going to explore Oslo night life and don't feel like using taxi returning late may be a bit scary. But for sightseeng and hiking it is the best choice. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Tatiana Russia
- “ Super glad I came here. Best hostel breakfast I've had (even more appreciated as food in Oslo is expensive). Kitchen facilities good but knives need sharpening, cutlery needs replacing and drawers need labelling. Friendly, helpful staff. Good vibe. Reliable wireless. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Amy Canada
- “ Wow, this hostel is the BEST!! I planned to stay here for a couple of nights, but now i've been here for 1,5 weeks! The staff is amazing, breakfast buffet too, the kitchen is PERFECT and even the other guests are great!! I recommend this place to Everyone! :) ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The kitchen was fabulous. The bedrooms were decently clean, though mine had a massive dead bug on the all for the entire duration of my stay. The showers were not great, the flooring quite dirty and so much hair that the showers couldn't drain properly. It's near to a tram station, so it's not too hard to get to the centre, but is not within walking distance. The Internet does not work in the rooms, only in the common room. ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Free breakfast in the morning which was pretty good. You have to take the tram to get there, which is fine because you need to use the public transportation to get around in Oslo. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Big place so there are a lot of people there! ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay in Oslo! I only wish it was closer to the city center. ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous USA