Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A part from the very friendly staff the hostel is very bad. There is only one shower and one toilet for more than 10 people and they are very dirty. It's located more than one hour drive from Yosemite and with the fire even more than two... ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Regula Switzerland
- “ Lovely little town. One of the dorms faces directly onto the street which is a main road into Yosemite. This didn't disturb my sleep, but light sleepers might like to request the off road dorm. Parking was good. I would use this hosted again without a second thought. Thanks Oso. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Martin Wales
- “ Since I made plans to visit Yosemite on short notice, I was limited in choices-however, I lucked out in finding the Oso Hostel-with friendly staff, everything I really needed, and close proximity to the park. As a single woman traveling alone, I was pleasantly surprised to find all the hostel guests very polite and considerate. Do remember to bring ear plugs for the occasional load snorer-but if you are sleeping in a room with 7 other people you should already know that! ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA