Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really friendly staff, huge lockers, breakfast and dinner included... Pretty awesome place all around! Would come back for sure. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Jessica USA
- “ Absolutely great hostel- the place itself is beautiful, terrace, bar, lounge area where you can eat or have a drink... Great wifi, great aperitivo, and free drink upon arrival (and it's a proper drink- not a token beer). Breakfast is very varied and up to 12 midday, which was great. A bit on the pricy side- but you get so much in exchange, and the location is so good, that it's worth it. Wonderful staff - Helder was the best, super helpful, and makes great coffee! ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Awesome atmosphere and staff! Welcome drink when you get there, baggage storage whenever you leave, great lively bar at night and good location near the duomo and other central things. We only stayed here for one night but could have easily stayed for much longer - would definitely recommend ”
- 11 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Location ab fab in historical centre. Narrow and cosy street close to Via Torino but still quiet. We were surprised to find a private bathroom in our doubleroom - we didn't find that info on the description. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Christina Sweden
- “ I really enjoyed my expirience in these hostel, it's really clean, the staff is really friendly, in the hostel I could find food during all the day, in summary I recommend this hostel for sure ”
- 22 Sep 2015 JUAN SEBASTIAN Colombia
- “ Very nice place. Staff is good, facilities are also good. Worth every cent! ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Anonymous Brazil