Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing experience! I loved every moment staying at the hostel. Staff and guests were very friendly, the staff was very helpful and welcoming. The hostel is a social meeting point for locals so it makes you blend with some locals and it's great. I recommend this hostel to anyone who likes meeting new people and have a great time. Location is perfect. Close to anywhere you want. 5/5 ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Itamar Israel
- “ Really friendly staff, huge lockers, breakfast and dinner included... Pretty awesome place all around! Would come back for sure. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Jessica USA
- “ Absolutely great hostel- the place itself is beautiful, terrace, bar, lounge area where you can eat or have a drink... Great wifi, great aperitivo, and free drink upon arrival (and it's a proper drink- not a token beer). Breakfast is very varied and up to 12 midday, which was great. A bit on the pricy side- but you get so much in exchange, and the location is so good, that it's worth it. Wonderful staff - Helder was the best, super helpful, and makes great coffee! ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Awesome atmosphere and staff! Welcome drink when you get there, baggage storage whenever you leave, great lively bar at night and good location near the duomo and other central things. We only stayed here for one night but could have easily stayed for much longer - would definitely recommend ”
- 11 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Location ab fab in historical centre. Narrow and cosy street close to Via Torino but still quiet. We were surprised to find a private bathroom in our doubleroom - we didn't find that info on the description. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Christina Sweden