Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing experience! I loved every moment staying at the hostel. Staff and guests were very friendly, the staff was very helpful and welcoming. The hostel is a social meeting point for locals so it makes you blend with some locals and it's great. I recommend this hostel to anyone who likes meeting new people and have a great time. Location is perfect. Close to anywhere you want. 5/5 ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Itamar Israel
- “ Really friendly staff, huge lockers, breakfast and dinner included... Pretty awesome place all around! Would come back for sure. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Jessica USA
- “ Absolutely great hostel- the place itself is beautiful, terrace, bar, lounge area where you can eat or have a drink... Great wifi, great aperitivo, and free drink upon arrival (and it's a proper drink- not a token beer). Breakfast is very varied and up to 12 midday, which was great. A bit on the pricy side- but you get so much in exchange, and the location is so good, that it's worth it. Wonderful staff - Helder was the best, super helpful, and makes great coffee! ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Argentina