Ostello Burigozzo 11
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was only able to stay here one night, but I'm sad we couldn't stay longer! The rooms are large, clean, comfortable and quiet. The kitchen is well-equipped and there are plenty of common areas. Breakfast is included, and there are lockers in the room (but don't forget your own padlock). The staff is incredibly friendly, and the hostel's location is great - near the Vieux Port but just far enough to be on a quiet street. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Is a good hostel. However, the staff could be more friendly, provide information about the city. Prices are not the best. ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ the staff is very nice and the location is very good，the room is clean ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous China