Ostello Burigozzo 11
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The crew is very friendly and helpful. It can get kind of noisy outside during the night, but not to the point of being impossible to bear. There are bus and tram stops relatively close by, but no metro. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous Venezuela
- “ You should make clearer the indications about how to arrive to the hostel. Even if once arrived is easy to get back, at the beginning the information you provide is not so clear. But this is a minor detail, it is a great hotel! ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Our goal in staying in Milan was to be close to the Milano Centrale train station....we read that it was a 20-25 min walk, but it was definitely at least 45 minutes. I may have gotten bedbugs here. The bathrooms were clean enough, but there were many mosquitoes as well. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Caroline USA