Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is excellent, but they have a very unfriendly and overbearing staff member in Elisabeta, who has no qualms shouting at you if you enter an open and empty and rented to no one room not your own. Their other manager, Andrea, is very friendly. They have some strange rules, rigidly enforced: You may not leave your room from 10:30 to 1pm, and need to leave the hostel entirely from 1 to 3pm. We will not be back, since rooms at a similar price are available in town. ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel staff was very helpful with getting in contact with medical personnel when needed. ”
- 18 May 2016 Galen USA
- “ The best hostel so far in Italy where I stayed! Big, very clean rooms with huge lockers, provided keys by the hostel. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful! Location is good. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Anonymous Hungary