Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel was very clean. Unlike other hostels you can't cook there but only heat things or use the dishes. you are expected not to be at the hostel between 13:00-15:00, so you can not take an afternoon nap. the room was full of very petty notes that made just being in the room unpleasant. There were no cabinets beside the bed in the 2 people bedroom and the place felt more like a looker-room then a hostel in a lovely place. some stuff were very nice and friendly while other not so much. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Israel
- “ Great accommodation although the town of Corniglia is more difficult to access than the other towns since it sits up on the hill from the train station. Mixed dorm was standard, but one nice feature was the provision of a large locker for everyone to put their stuff in. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a great hostel! Very clean and great location on Corniglia in the middle of town. It was very clean and had nice bathrooms and showers. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Eric USA