Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a great hostel! Very clean and great location on Corniglia in the middle of town. It was very clean and had nice bathrooms and showers. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Eric USA
- “ This is an average Hostel, not great but not awful. We had the quad room. The room is basic, clean sheets but no blankets. Good if you are on a budget as it is in the center of town and Corniglia is the middle town of the 5 towns in Cinque Terre. Staff was friendly and helpful. Internet is very poor in the room, must go to the common area. There is a curfew and staff is unavailable during lunch time. Agreed with the annoying church bells. Can't avoid them anywhere in Corniglia, bring ear plugs. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ -Located in a beautiful area in the Cinque Terre – perfect for the hiking trail there -Hostel located on a hill, so it is best to take a shuttle bus from the train station to the hostel (this is included in the cinque terre card so there is no need to buy a separate ticket) -Small, clean and sufficient -Reception nice -Note the siesta hours between 13:00 and 15:30 – you can only check in before or after. If you show up at those times no one will be there -Very good & big lockers ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Laura Netherlands
- “ Everything was fine except one thing, the near church bell tolled the hour for all the time including the midnight time (from 0am to 9am). ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Good location, right in the center of Corniglia. Very clean. Shower doors were kinda see through, which was weird. Lockers were nice and big. Staff was not the best,we waited like 10 minutes to check in before someone finally showed up at the desk. Hard to sleep in with the church bells and rooster right outside the window. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent! ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Kenny USA