Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel staff was very helpful with getting in contact with medical personnel when needed. ”
- 18 May 2016 Galen USA
- “ The best hostel so far in Italy where I stayed! Big, very clean rooms with huge lockers, provided keys by the hostel. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful! Location is good. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Great place to meet friends and get a nights sleep. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 robert USA
- “ My friend and I shared a double bed (we are both female) for one night. We found the place easy to find (in Corniglia). The young man at the desk, Andrea, was very friendly and helpfull. It was a basic room with shower and WC. For one night stay it was perfect for the amount we spend in the very expensive Cinque Terre even at the end of October. Never stay in a hostel before, but now in my late 50 I truly enjoy the stay. (even if surrounded by young people) :) ”
- 20 Oct 2015 Maura USA
- “ A very good hostel, one of the bests ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Maria rosa Spain
- “ They just let them know that transportation from train station to location close at 8pm or 9pm. Give the heads up to guets they will be walking 384 starts to location. ”
- 06 Sep 2015 Jessika USA