Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is excellent, but they have a very unfriendly and overbearing staff member in Elisabeta, who has no qualms shouting at you if you enter an open and empty and rented to no one room not your own. Their other manager, Andrea, is very friendly. They have some strange rules, rigidly enforced: You may not leave your room from 10:30 to 1pm, and need to leave the hostel entirely from 1 to 3pm. We will not be back, since rooms at a similar price are available in town. ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel staff was very helpful with getting in contact with medical personnel when needed. ”
- 18 May 2016 Galen USA
- “ The best hostel so far in Italy where I stayed! Big, very clean rooms with huge lockers, provided keys by the hostel. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful! Location is good. ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Great place to meet friends and get a nights sleep. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 robert USA
- “ My friend and I shared a double bed (we are both female) for one night. We found the place easy to find (in Corniglia). The young man at the desk, Andrea, was very friendly and helpfull. It was a basic room with shower and WC. For one night stay it was perfect for the amount we spend in the very expensive Cinque Terre even at the end of October. Never stay in a hostel before, but now in my late 50 I truly enjoy the stay. (even if surrounded by young people) :) ”
- 20 Oct 2015 Maura USA
- “ A very good hostel, one of the bests ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Maria rosa Spain