Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is on outskirts, but an easy bus ride and a longish driveway; nevertheless it is quiet and restful, being semirural. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Catherine New Zealand
- “ The location was very far away from anything to do in Ravenna, and it was hard to find. It was a very large hostel with about 4 floors, but there was hardly anyone there. I stayed on the 3rd floor and the room was incredibly hot, far hotter than the hallway or anywhere else in the building. There were also dead bugs on the floors, the showers had cobwebs in them and some were broken. There also was not one drop of hot water. I wouldn't recommend this place. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice hostel and the best staff ever! I'm sad I didin't ask curly-hair-lady's name, but she was so nice and friendly. Big supermarket on the other side of the street, bus lines to beach (nice one), bikes to borrow, laundry machine... All I was missing was a kitchen: we would have wanted to cook our own meal rather than eating in restaurants. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Riikka Finland
- “ While a brisk 20 minute walk from the train station with a full pack (I'm a good walker), it was in a quiet area just over the road from a big supermarket with all your needs. Breakfast was included and I was able to have free use of a good bike to go back & forth into town to check all the World Heritage sites. While having huge dining & recreation areas, for some reason it was very quiet and under utilised. Staff were very helpful and friendly. ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great place...will come back...cute staff ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Barbara USA