Ostello Gallo D'Oro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were extremely polite and helpful. They pointed out where the sights were as well as where you could eat good on a budget. The location is decent. A couple of blocks from the David and about a 15 minute walk to most major sights. My issue was the cleanliness of the beds. Sheets were clean as well as the floor indicating that the cleaning crew was doing its job, however the beds needed a good dusting. Overall stay was a 6.5/10. Beware the 2 Euro tax per person per night not indicated. ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Ecuador
- “ In general I would recommend staying south of the Arno as we found City Center too hectic and north of City Center not to have much around that was convenient or easy to get to. However, if you like the hustle and the bustle and would like to stay in a truly comfortable, warm and welcoming environment, you can't do better than Ostello Gallo D'Oro. My time there was lovely and the staff are phenomenal -- extremely kind, caring and accommodating. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff is great, and the place is in a great location. ”
- 23 Jan 2013 Tal USA
- “ Well, we booked thinking it was a hostel, so we were looking to meet people and have fun at night while in the morning we could walk around. Ostello Goro has its room all full of students that live in the city, so theres nothing going on around their public area, only people that know each other(their roommates) so they hang out together and study in their room.. not fun for guests. They moved us to a hostel next door called B&B Laura because they didnt have room for us. Not so organized ”
- 23 Jan 2013 Djacir Brazil