Ostello Olimpico Vicenza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had great time in the hostel. It was quiet and nice atmosphere. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Donata Lithuania
- “ Perfect location if you want to stroll around for a weekend. Rooms are a bit packed for 2 bunk beds with flat mattresses, quite poor if you compare it with other youth hostels under the same umbrella. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ This place is your pretty standard hostel- spartan rooms, big shared bathroom at the end of the hall. It's comfortable enough though, and even though it's on the opposite side of town from the train station Vicenza is walkable enough that it isn't a problem. The free breakfast is next to nothing- just bread and packets of jam and a coffee machine and some juice, you'd do better in town. If you're looking for a cheap night in Vicenza, this place will do. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA