Ostello Per La Gioventu' Ancona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owners were a no nonsense type which insured a respectful environment for the guests. I really felt safe and enjoyed the facilities that were available. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is a great place to crash if you have somewhere to go early in the morning because it is right next to the train station. ”
- 01 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ I appreciated that the hostel offered a girl shower. This is a private bathroom with a locked door so females can feel safe taking a shower. The sheets in the hostel are free to use and are of fine, combed cotton. Towels cost 1.5 Euro. The room was clean and tidy. There are fire escape markings, and the common room (for eating or using internet) is sunny and fresh. It's a bit hard to find but actually in a great location. The front desk clerk, Frederica, was very helpful. ”
- 14 Oct 2012 Anastasia
- “ I booked this hostel through this webpage for January 6th, but I was surprised when I arrive because IT WAS CLOSED, then I rang the bell and the guy told he was on holiday and hadn't claimed responsibility for anything. So I lost my money for my booking. ”
- 07 Jan 2011 Anonymous